Array Networks' Sameena Ahmed wins CFO of the Year
Array Networks, a secure application delivery solution provider, today announced that its CFO, Sameena Ahmed, has been named as winner of the Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal 2010 CFO of the Year Award. Ahmed was honored as the winner based on her achievements in the last several years. The panel of judges that included the deans of Santa Clara University and San Jose State University’s business schools and past award recipients selects the winner.
“Her disciplined approach to financial management helped Array achieve higher levels of profitability, an essential component to our overall growth. As the ‘glue’ of the company, she has a positive, can-do attitude and collaborates exceptionally well with all her colleagues - always motivating others about any project. Sameena also has a high level of poise and dedication that allows her to find a clear target and execute a detailed plan to accomplish the goal at hand,” remarked Michael Zhao, CEO, Array Networks, while talking about the achievement.
Ahmed joined Array Networks in 2004 and under her leadership, the revenues of the company increased by over 700 period over a six year period. She takes on more responsibilities than the typical CFO and manages legal, human resources, IT and corporate administration in addition to the traditional duties such as overseeing cost control, financial reporting and budgeting, informed the company.
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- Epicor To Expands Its Workforce In India By 25 pc