Array Networks' Sameena Ahmed wins CFO of the Year
Array Networks, a secure application delivery solution provider, today announced that its CFO, Sameena Ahmed, has been named as winner of the Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal 2010 CFO of the Year Award. Ahmed was honored as the winner based on her achievements in the last several years. The panel of judges that included the deans of Santa Clara University and San Jose State University’s business schools and past award recipients selects the winner.
“Her disciplined approach to financial management helped Array achieve higher levels of profitability, an essential component to our overall growth. As the ‘glue’ of the company, she has a positive, can-do attitude and collaborates exceptionally well with all her colleagues - always motivating others about any project. Sameena also has a high level of poise and dedication that allows her to find a clear target and execute a detailed plan to accomplish the goal at hand,” remarked Michael Zhao, CEO, Array Networks, while talking about the achievement.
Ahmed joined Array Networks in 2004 and under her leadership, the revenues of the company increased by over 700 period over a six year period. She takes on more responsibilities than the typical CFO and manages legal, human resources, IT and corporate administration in addition to the traditional duties such as overseeing cost control, financial reporting and budgeting, informed the company.
- Zendesk Strengthens Its Leadership Team
- Top 4 Video Production Trends to Watch in 2019 [Sponsored]
- It's Time Indian Startups Build An Ethical Culture To Prevent Fraud
- Enterprises Realizing Power Of Autonomous Cloud, Says Oracle's Steve Daheb
- Why Are BEC Attacks Something Not To Be Ignored
- Is Smart UI the Next Big Thing for Personalized Banking?
- Understanding Four Phases Of The Blockchain Spectrum
- CISOs Should Drive Digital Transformation Or Perish: Study
- 12 Trends Reshaping Banking in 2019
- Converting UX Into Better RoI For The Enterprise