Array Networks' Sameena Ahmed wins CFO of the Year
Array Networks, a secure application delivery solution provider, today announced that its CFO, Sameena Ahmed, has been named as winner of the Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal 2010 CFO of the Year Award. Ahmed was honored as the winner based on her achievements in the last several years. The panel of judges that included the deans of Santa Clara University and San Jose State University’s business schools and past award recipients selects the winner.
“Her disciplined approach to financial management helped Array achieve higher levels of profitability, an essential component to our overall growth. As the ‘glue’ of the company, she has a positive, can-do attitude and collaborates exceptionally well with all her colleagues - always motivating others about any project. Sameena also has a high level of poise and dedication that allows her to find a clear target and execute a detailed plan to accomplish the goal at hand,” remarked Michael Zhao, CEO, Array Networks, while talking about the achievement.
Ahmed joined Array Networks in 2004 and under her leadership, the revenues of the company increased by over 700 period over a six year period. She takes on more responsibilities than the typical CFO and manages legal, human resources, IT and corporate administration in addition to the traditional duties such as overseeing cost control, financial reporting and budgeting, informed the company.
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question