Array Networks unveils 8.4 for it's APV series ADCs
Array Networks has announced the availability of APV 8.4 for its full line of APV Series application delivery controllers. Engineered to meet the load balancing and application delivery requirements of small to medium-sized enterprises, APV 8.4 supports new advanced load balancing and application delivery features, unlocks increased performance across all APV Series appliances and introduces a pricing model that makes enterprise-class traffic management available at 50% the cost of brand name ADC vendors. Moreover, the popular 1RU Array APV2600 now supports 10GigE connectivity to take advantage of increased throughput and SSL performance enabled by APV 8.4.
In addition to advanced server load balancing, link load balancing, GSLB, connection multiplexing, SSL acceleration, compression, caching, traffic shaping and application security, APV 8.4 introduces support for a range of next-generation application delivery features.
Michael Zhao, President and CEO at Array Networks said, “Our goal is to help startup, enterprise and cloud customers meet both their application delivery and their budget requirements. The features and performance introduced in release 8.4, along with revamped pricing for our APV Series physical and virtual appliances, are another step forward in executing this strategy.”
- Google, L&T Team Up For 150 Hotspots In Pune
- RJio’s Rs 49 Per Month Plan Could Force Incumbents Shift To VoLTE 4G
- Challenges Of Mobile Operators In The Age Of HD
- Top IT Security Predictions of 2018
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- Indian Organizations To Invest Heavily In Security In 2018
- What Lies Ahead For Cloud Computing In 2018?
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises