ArrayShield offers new products for cloud security
ArrayShield, a provider of two factor authentication products announced the release of its IDAS 2FA Virtual Appliance for the Indian market. The new product suite offers remote access and cloud security and will result in cost savings, rapid deployment and provisioning as well as simplified access, according to the company.
The product is designed for organizations that are looking to deploy a secured on-premise solution while at the same time seeking the benefits of a virtualized environment. The virtual appliance is designed to support 100 to 100,000 user deployment, meeting effectively the requirements of enterprises of all sizes.
“A lot of organizations have now developed a virtualization strategy and are looking to move their security infrastructure to a virtual environment. Based on the inputs from the CIOs who are thought leaders in this space, we have come up with this innovative deployment offering to help organizations rapidly deploy 2FA solutions in their infrastructure,” said Rakesh Thatha, CTO & Co-FounderofArrayShield.
This mode of deployment also speeds up the evaluation process of multiple technologies by CIOs and ensures that their team’s time and effort are utilized productively, he said.
- Despite Potential, AI Has Many Issues To Be Sorted
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros