ArrayShield offers new products for cloud security
ArrayShield, a provider of two factor authentication products announced the release of its IDAS 2FA Virtual Appliance for the Indian market. The new product suite offers remote access and cloud security and will result in cost savings, rapid deployment and provisioning as well as simplified access, according to the company.
The product is designed for organizations that are looking to deploy a secured on-premise solution while at the same time seeking the benefits of a virtualized environment. The virtual appliance is designed to support 100 to 100,000 user deployment, meeting effectively the requirements of enterprises of all sizes.
“A lot of organizations have now developed a virtualization strategy and are looking to move their security infrastructure to a virtual environment. Based on the inputs from the CIOs who are thought leaders in this space, we have come up with this innovative deployment offering to help organizations rapidly deploy 2FA solutions in their infrastructure,” said Rakesh Thatha, CTO & Co-FounderofArrayShield.
This mode of deployment also speeds up the evaluation process of multiple technologies by CIOs and ensures that their team’s time and effort are utilized productively, he said.
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?