Aruba launches Aruba WorkSpace
Aruba Networks, Inc., a provider for the mobile enterprise, announced the launch of Aruba WorkSpace, to add to the company’s ClearPass access management System in India. With the addition of Aruba WorkSpace, Network Access Control (NAC), Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) systems are a part of one solution and work together to secure company data and reduce BYOD help-desk costs.
The solution is built on an enterprise network policy system will have higher network priority which is automatically assigned to work applications. An Aruba WorkSpace mobile application is pushed to employee devices, allowing employees to access and manage work applications, share AirPrint and AirPlay devices with other users or groups, manage other on-boarded devices, and configure guest accounts. All aspects of BYOD are accessible to end users in one location.
“Existing approaches to BYOD have required enterprise IT departments to integrate different systems, adding complexity and creating employee usability and privacy concerns. By combining all functions into a single platform, Aruba WorkSpace simplifies BYOD management, lessening the overall burden on IT,” said Maribel Lopez, Principal Analyst, Lopez Research.
To manage the use of personal mobile devices, the Aruba WorkSpace mobile application provisions a separate, encrypted area on the devices for work applications and content. Aruba has already integrated more than 40 popular mobile applications for use with Aruba WorkSpace via its new WorkSpace Partner Program. Additionally, enterprise IT customers can quickly upload custom, internally-developed or third party applications to their Aruba WorkSpace Enterprise App Store for easy distribution and management.
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel