Aruba Networks appoints ex-EMC exec as President
Dharmendra Kumar joins the company as President, India and SAARC to drive Aruba’s next stage of business growth in India.
Wireless networking company Aruba Networks, appointed Dharmendra Kumar as President, India and SAARC to drive Aruba’s next stage of business growth in India.
Kumar will report in to Gary Jackson, Vice President, Sales, Asia-Pacific/ Japan, Aruba Networks.
“India is today one of our key global growth markets. Dharmendra’s extensive experience in the Indian networking industry is a significant advantage for us in maintaining market leadership and further growing our share in the wireless networking segment,” said Jackson.
Prior to Aruba, Kumar was the Regional Sales Director at EMC for two years, with key responsibility for the storage and backup businesses. His responsibilities included running the business, ensuring smooth coordination between the sales, pre-sales, channels and support functions to deliver topline results and maintain business health. In a career spanning 22 years, he has also worked in diverse capacities across companies like Datacraft, Force10 Networks, D-Link, and Cisco.
“We see tremendous potential in India’s growing demand for enterprise wireless solutions. I welcome this tremendous opportunity to take the company to the next level of success in this fast-growth market,” said Kumar.
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Nasscom Believes IT industry Will Perform Better Next Fiscal
- How AI Can Disrupt Recruitment Process
- AI, Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing - Learn These Or Perish
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Dilipkumar Khandelwal Is New Head Of SAP HANA Cloud