Aruba Networks appoints ex-EMC exec as President
Dharmendra Kumar joins the company as President, India and SAARC to drive Aruba’s next stage of business growth in India.
Wireless networking company Aruba Networks, appointed Dharmendra Kumar as President, India and SAARC to drive Aruba’s next stage of business growth in India.
Kumar will report in to Gary Jackson, Vice President, Sales, Asia-Pacific/ Japan, Aruba Networks.
“India is today one of our key global growth markets. Dharmendra’s extensive experience in the Indian networking industry is a significant advantage for us in maintaining market leadership and further growing our share in the wireless networking segment,” said Jackson.
Prior to Aruba, Kumar was the Regional Sales Director at EMC for two years, with key responsibility for the storage and backup businesses. His responsibilities included running the business, ensuring smooth coordination between the sales, pre-sales, channels and support functions to deliver topline results and maintain business health. In a career spanning 22 years, he has also worked in diverse capacities across companies like Datacraft, Force10 Networks, D-Link, and Cisco.
“We see tremendous potential in India’s growing demand for enterprise wireless solutions. I welcome this tremendous opportunity to take the company to the next level of success in this fast-growth market,” said Kumar.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation