Ashutosh Vaidya to lead Dell's apps and BPO business
Dell Services announced the appointment of Ashutosh Vaidya as vice president and global head of its Applications and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) line of business. In this role, Vaidya will be responsible for developing and delivering Applications & BPO solutions for customers across the healthcare, BFSI, retail, manufacturing and transportation industries globally.
The Applications & BPO organization is one of four Dell Services lines of business. This group delivers end-to-end applications, business process, and consulting services to help customers innovate and transform to achieve business outcomes. The other lines of business within Dell Services are Global Support & Deployment, Infrastructure & Cloud Computing and Security Services.
Prior to joining Dell, Vaidya was working as Senior Vice President, heading Wipro’s BPO Solutions. In Dell, Vaidya was heading the global delivery for Dell Services’ Applications & BPO and was instrumental in the development of multiple service offerings and the transformation of overall service delivery into a modern, multi-location delivery engine.
Vaidya succeeds Suresh Vaswani who was promoted to the role of president, Dell Services. Vaidya has over 25 years of experience in the global IT services industry and earned an engineering degree from the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Bhopal, and a degree in business administration from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad. He believes playing squash and watching cricket not only allows him to relax, but gives him a greater focus and new perspective to run the business.
- Realizing Zen in Business
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Why Background Checks Are Vital To Business Success
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Role Of Investment Bankers For A Successful M&A Deal
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study