Ashutosh Vaidya to lead Dell's apps and BPO business
Dell Services announced the appointment of Ashutosh Vaidya as vice president and global head of its Applications and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) line of business. In this role, Vaidya will be responsible for developing and delivering Applications & BPO solutions for customers across the healthcare, BFSI, retail, manufacturing and transportation industries globally.
The Applications & BPO organization is one of four Dell Services lines of business. This group delivers end-to-end applications, business process, and consulting services to help customers innovate and transform to achieve business outcomes. The other lines of business within Dell Services are Global Support & Deployment, Infrastructure & Cloud Computing and Security Services.
Prior to joining Dell, Vaidya was working as Senior Vice President, heading Wipro’s BPO Solutions. In Dell, Vaidya was heading the global delivery for Dell Services’ Applications & BPO and was instrumental in the development of multiple service offerings and the transformation of overall service delivery into a modern, multi-location delivery engine.
Vaidya succeeds Suresh Vaswani who was promoted to the role of president, Dell Services. Vaidya has over 25 years of experience in the global IT services industry and earned an engineering degree from the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Bhopal, and a degree in business administration from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad. He believes playing squash and watching cricket not only allows him to relax, but gives him a greater focus and new perspective to run the business.
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Chatbots: The Future Of Business Engagement
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud