Ashutosh Vaidya to lead Dell's apps and BPO business
Dell Services announced the appointment of Ashutosh Vaidya as vice president and global head of its Applications and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) line of business. In this role, Vaidya will be responsible for developing and delivering Applications & BPO solutions for customers across the healthcare, BFSI, retail, manufacturing and transportation industries globally.
The Applications & BPO organization is one of four Dell Services lines of business. This group delivers end-to-end applications, business process, and consulting services to help customers innovate and transform to achieve business outcomes. The other lines of business within Dell Services are Global Support & Deployment, Infrastructure & Cloud Computing and Security Services.
Prior to joining Dell, Vaidya was working as Senior Vice President, heading Wipro’s BPO Solutions. In Dell, Vaidya was heading the global delivery for Dell Services’ Applications & BPO and was instrumental in the development of multiple service offerings and the transformation of overall service delivery into a modern, multi-location delivery engine.
Vaidya succeeds Suresh Vaswani who was promoted to the role of president, Dell Services. Vaidya has over 25 years of experience in the global IT services industry and earned an engineering degree from the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Bhopal, and a degree in business administration from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad. He believes playing squash and watching cricket not only allows him to relax, but gives him a greater focus and new perspective to run the business.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study