Asian Paints implements Informatica PowerCenter
Asian Paints has cut its costing model from 24 hours to 20 minutes after the implementation of Informatica’s data management solution.
Informatica PowerCenter delivers a view of costing data across multiple disparate systems to power critical pricing and marketing decisions, cost saving measures, inventory valuations, demand forecasts and income projections. The new product costing system is the latest part of a larger deployment of the Informatica platform at Asian Paints, which has standardized on Informatica for data integration enterprise-wide.
“The new product costing system has transformed our operational efficiency,” said Maulik Desai, senior manager (system development) of Asian Paints. “With the Informatica platform, Asian Paints has been able to achieve a degree of flexibility we used to dream of, greatly increasing our pricing accuracy. For example, if there is a change in the price of one of the raw materials, we can immediately see its impact on the selling price of the paint. We can play around with an infinite number of ‘what if?’ scenarios.”
- All You Need To Know About Facebook-Cambridge Data Leak Saga
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector