Asian Paints implements Informatica PowerCenter
Asian Paints has cut its costing model from 24 hours to 20 minutes after the implementation of Informatica’s data management solution.
Informatica PowerCenter delivers a view of costing data across multiple disparate systems to power critical pricing and marketing decisions, cost saving measures, inventory valuations, demand forecasts and income projections. The new product costing system is the latest part of a larger deployment of the Informatica platform at Asian Paints, which has standardized on Informatica for data integration enterprise-wide.
“The new product costing system has transformed our operational efficiency,” said Maulik Desai, senior manager (system development) of Asian Paints. “With the Informatica platform, Asian Paints has been able to achieve a degree of flexibility we used to dream of, greatly increasing our pricing accuracy. For example, if there is a change in the price of one of the raw materials, we can immediately see its impact on the selling price of the paint. We can play around with an infinite number of ‘what if?’ scenarios.”
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation