Assam Enters Into Rs. 120cr Pact With Educomp
The deliverables of the contract include a contract period of 5 years.
Under the contract, Educomp will supply course ware, impart training, provide one full-time instructor at each connection, make provision for electricity, and monitoring and management of Internet.
Incidentally, Educomp has received work order from education director (secondary), Lucknow, and Uttar Pradesh for implementation of computer education and computer-aided education in 1401 schools.
"We are deeply committed to expanding our reach and empowering children in government schools with high quality education on par with children in private schools," said Soumya Kanti, president-ICT at Educomp.
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- Education IT Spending In APAC To Cross $11.8 Bn By 2020
- 203 Mn Records Breached In India In H1 2017: Gemalto
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Vishal Sikka Steps Down As Infosys' MD And CEO
- 2.5 Lakh Indian Gram Panchayats To Be Digitally Connected
- Democratizing Education With Personalized Online Tutoring
- India's Online Education Sector To Grow 8x By 2021
- Phishing Attacks: How To Avoid Getting Hooked
- Top 7 Priorities For CIOs In Education In 2017