ATEN Reaches Out To CIOs With Innovative Products
ATEN India, the Liaison Office of ATEN International, exhibited its range of data center infrastructure management products and solutions for CIOs at the DCD enterprise 2018 event held in Mumbai last month. ATEN’s products and solutions were targeted at CIOs that were facing difficulty in managing security, control, and collaboration for their data centers and control rooms. ATEN showcased its latest technology solutions for securing data center connectivity and facilitating centralized management.
ATEN displayed its latest data center infrastructure management products in action. It also showed the operational working of few of the software products including Centralized Management Software CC2000, KE Matrix Management Software CCKM, DCIM, Video Session Recording Software CCVSR, etc.
ATEN’s booth was the most engaged showcase at the event and attracted 120 CXOs and technical heads to visit the booth in a single day. ATEN India’s management team touched upon a few important topics, such as data access management, Network Operations Center (NOC), Security Operations Center (SOC) security collaboration, data center infrastructure management, and centralized monitoring, all of which were of great interest to the guests at the booth.
Sunayana Hazarika, Marketing and Brand Manager at ATEN India, said, “We had the right solution displayed at the event, which attracted many CXOs and VIPs to our booth. Visitors at the booth appreciated the knowledge of our team on upcoming trends in secured connectivity, centralized monitoring, optimized energy usage, and seamless collaboration space. The event provided a good platform to interact and build relationships with our target audience.”
- Indian IT Sector Lessons From USD 1.8-Bn HCL-IBM Deal
- Engage Directly With Customers For IT Innovation
- Uber To Double Headcount In India Across Tech Centers
- Big Data: The Driving Force for Logistics Automation
- 10% Investment In Telecom To Add 3.3% Of India’s GDP: BIF
- Tech Mahindra, H2O To Drive AI-ML Solutions To The Enterprise
- 8 Trends That Will Reshape the FinTech Landscape in 2019
- Smartphone Users In India To Double by 2022: Cisco
- The Role of Upskilling, Training In ICT & Telecom
- Data literacy Leads To Greater Confidence, Productivity