AT&T joins Wipro to simplify M2M implementation
AT&T has recently joined hands with Wipro Limited to simplify machine-to-machine (M2M) implementation across all major industries. Mike Troiano, Vice President, Advanced Mobility Solutions, AT&T Business Solutions said in a statement that the two companies are combining efforts to provide customers with the expertise and technical support they need to get machines “talking,” using the AT&T M2M Application Platform Powered by Axeda, which can dramatically speed the delivery time and lower the cost of application development and maintenance for M2M applications.
“Customers are looking to make their M2M connectivity easy to manage and monitor in virtual real-time. Our relationship with Axeda has fueled customer interest globally, and with the addition of Wipro’s Axeda-trained engineers, we’re poised to help even more businesses implement highly-secure and reliable M2M solutions,” he said.
“Wipro has deep systems integration skills, vertical industry expertise, IPs based on enhanced analytics, and the largest team of Axeda-ready consultants in the world,” said Steve Snyder, VP and Head of Wipro’s Media and Telecom Business Innovation team. “Our relationship with AT&T will provide our shared customers with a compelling, end-to-end M2M services and business solution.”
According to the company statement, organizations are searching to find simpler and more cost-effective ways to integrate connected machines into the enterprise. “Together, AT&T, Wipro and Axeda are creating innovative global solutions that will enable companies to harness the power of M2M technology with rapid solution delivery and higher value,” it said.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- 5 Ways To Future-Proof IoT Devices