Autodesk Enhances Product Portfolio
Autodesk Inc. has announced updates for its software portfolio that includes versions of 25 products across verticals including manufacturing, infrastructure, building, media & entertainment.
These offerings would facilitate designers, manufacturers, engineers and architects in India to create, manage and share data and digital assets more effectively.
The launch of 3D design solutions in India would eventually be part of Autodesk’s global initiative that transitions markets from 2D to 3D model-based design. The Indian design solutions market would also be eventually growing at rates of 42%. The company currently has 90% in 2D CAD market share.
For the infrastructure industry, Autodesk would continue to change the way spatial information is used and also manage to provide integrated solutions for civil engineers and geospatial professionals.
In the building industry, the company has completed a building information model (BIM) to revolutionize the way architects, engineers, and designers collaborate, and offer BIM solutions on Revit platforms that encompasses an entire building design industry.
Besides this, the company’s media and entertainment division would be successful in tapping markets for visual effects, 3D animation, editing and production that would be crucial to creation of digital moving pictures in feature films, video, HDTV, broadcast graphics, interactive games and the web.
Autodesk media and entertainment products would also be extensively used in film and video post-production, games, animation and multimedia, television programming, and news and event coverage.
The company claims that across all industries, AutoCAD 2007 software would be the best platform for professionals, which does conceptual design manually and facilitates transition to 3D. The new AutoCAD 2007 would be eventually sophisticated enough for complex projects yet beginners will find it accessible.
The products being launched are under manufacturing, infrastructure and building division.
The products launched are as follows:
* Autodesk Inventor 11
* AutoCAD Mechanical 2007
* AutoCAD Electrical 2007
* Autodesk Vault
* Autodesk Productstream 5
* Autodesk Streamline 7
* Autodesk Intent
* Autodesk Showcase
* Autodesk Map 3D
* Autodesk Civil 3D
* Autodesk Raster Design 2007
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- 5G To Pave Way For Self-driving Cars' Safety: Gartner
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail