Autodesk Releases Design Apps for Manufacturers
Autodesk India has unveiled the new releases of its 2D and 3D design and engineering software for manufacturers. The 2010 product lineup for manufacturers includes Autodesk Inventor family of products. The company is also working on design reviews and marketing with digital prototyping.
Autodesk India has unveiled its latest releases of its 2D and 3D design and engineering software for manufacturers for 2010. The new 2010 product lineup for manufacturers includes Autodesk Inventor family of products, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD Electrical, Autodesk Alias family of products, Autodesk Moldflow, Autodesk Navisworks, Autodesk Showcase, Autodesk 3ds Max Design and Autodesk Vault software.
We aim to put powerful 2D and 3D software within the reach of mainstream manufacturers positions companies of all sizes - not just large enterprises - to compete on a global scale, said Andrew Anagnost, vice president, manufacturing solutions, Autodesk. The prototyping software offers the capabilities for digital design, visualization and simulation under real-world conditions before the product is built.
With our 2010 product line, customers can achieve greater collaboration than ever before between industrial design, engineering, manufacturing and marketing teams that are all responsible for bringing quality products to market, he said. With the incorporation of the Autodesk Moldflow technology- inventor enables users to design complex plastic parts and quickly create and validate their corresponding mould design.
We re also doing design reviews and marketing with digital prototyping, saving substantial time and money on each boat design. We re especially looking forward to the latest simulation capabilities coming in the 2010 release, said Kurt Bender, CAD manager at Viking Yacht Company that produces luxurious sport and cruising yachts.
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study