Autodesk selects QlikView as BI dashboard solution
Autodesk (NASDAQ:ADSK), a 3D design, engineering and entertainment software, will standardize on QlikView dashboarding capability for the BI users worldwide, a product of QlikTech. QlikTech (Nasdaq: QLIK) is a business intelligence (BI) software company. The solution is meant to pull in data from over 30 data sets to deliver useful information to employees at all levels.
“QlikView delivers on the promise of true business intelligence because it takes a consumer interface approach to quickly and intuitively expose data in a business context,” commented Jeff Brzycki, cio, Autodesk.
According to the QlikTech, in the first six weeks of using QlikView, Autodesk had 11 dashboards in use and 30 in development. Autodesk will be consolidating over 25 years of customer and product data from multiple sources, including SAP, into the QlikView business intelligence solution, which will help give the company visibility for more strategic sales, customer service and revenue opportunities.
“Autodesk is one of many recent customers that prove the value of QlikView as an enterprise solution. This is especially impactful from a company like Autodesk, a global innovator in a position to recognize the power, value and practicality of leading-edge technology,” remarked Tim Wassman, president, QlikTech - America.
When put to the test in head-to-head evaluations, QlikView quickly exposes the flaws of traditional OLAP (online analytical processing) cube technology. QlikView’s simple, point-and-click, associative search technology requires fewer resources, less time and lower cost to deploy and maintain for a more flexible and scalable solution, informed the company.
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert