Autodesk selects QlikView as BI dashboard solution
Autodesk (NASDAQ:ADSK), a 3D design, engineering and entertainment software, will standardize on QlikView dashboarding capability for the BI users worldwide, a product of QlikTech. QlikTech (Nasdaq: QLIK) is a business intelligence (BI) software company. The solution is meant to pull in data from over 30 data sets to deliver useful information to employees at all levels.
“QlikView delivers on the promise of true business intelligence because it takes a consumer interface approach to quickly and intuitively expose data in a business context,” commented Jeff Brzycki, cio, Autodesk.
According to the QlikTech, in the first six weeks of using QlikView, Autodesk had 11 dashboards in use and 30 in development. Autodesk will be consolidating over 25 years of customer and product data from multiple sources, including SAP, into the QlikView business intelligence solution, which will help give the company visibility for more strategic sales, customer service and revenue opportunities.
“Autodesk is one of many recent customers that prove the value of QlikView as an enterprise solution. This is especially impactful from a company like Autodesk, a global innovator in a position to recognize the power, value and practicality of leading-edge technology,” remarked Tim Wassman, president, QlikTech - America.
When put to the test in head-to-head evaluations, QlikView quickly exposes the flaws of traditional OLAP (online analytical processing) cube technology. QlikView’s simple, point-and-click, associative search technology requires fewer resources, less time and lower cost to deploy and maintain for a more flexible and scalable solution, informed the company.
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula