Avantha buys US based Pyramid Healthcare Solutions
Avantha Group has acquired 100 percent stake of Florida, US-based Pyramid Healthcare Solutions (PHS). The enterprise value of PHS is approximately US $20million of which US $14.5million has been paid upfront and the balance will be paid after two years. Manoj Malhotra, CEO of Avantha Group’s IT & ITeS company- Salient Business Solutions will have additional responsibility as president of PHS.
"Avantha Group has an established presence in the IT & ITeS space in the US. This strategic acquisition will strengthen our global presence in the niche healthcare solutions sector," said Gautam Thapar, Chairman & CEO, Avantha Group.
The Pyramid acquisition will help Avantha mark its front end presence and leverage PHS brand to provide key platform to scale-up domain expertise in the US healthcare market. It will also help offer customers cost-effective end-to-end Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services enabling hospitals to streamline patient billing and collection processes.
"This acquisition is a strategic fit to boost our growth plans. It will create value for us in the field of Business Process Transformation (BPT) and consultative solutions through the use of efficient technologies," said Manoj Malhotra, CEO, Salient Business Solutions & Pyramid Healthcare Solutions.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities