Avaya announces collaborative Cloud for Cloud service providers
Avaya today announced additions to the Avaya Collaborative Cloud for cloud service providers (CSPs) that will allow them to deliver Avaya’s unified communications, contact center and video solutions.
The new offering allows CSPs to address the requirements of enterprises looking for an operational expense (OPEX) approach to communications and collaboration application and solution enablement. With this solution, enterprises can off-load the challenges of managing BYOD environments, widely dispersed workforces and the shifting demands of end-customers. The new offers also help CSPs to evolve and augment enterprise communications with cloud-based solutions as well as provide greater interoperability across vendors, domains and protocols.
The Avaya Collaborative Cloud includes a variety of solutions that enable customers and partners to build, manage, enable and deliver Avaya solutions through cloud-based delivery models. Avaya Collaborative Cloud solutions also include: Avaya Collaboration Pods, a portfolio of cloud-ready, turnkey solutions that simplify installation and operations of real-time applications; and the AvayaLive suite of public cloud-based communications and collaboration services.
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G