Avaya announces collaborative Cloud for Cloud service providers
Avaya today announced additions to the Avaya Collaborative Cloud for cloud service providers (CSPs) that will allow them to deliver Avaya’s unified communications, contact center and video solutions.
The new offering allows CSPs to address the requirements of enterprises looking for an operational expense (OPEX) approach to communications and collaboration application and solution enablement. With this solution, enterprises can off-load the challenges of managing BYOD environments, widely dispersed workforces and the shifting demands of end-customers. The new offers also help CSPs to evolve and augment enterprise communications with cloud-based solutions as well as provide greater interoperability across vendors, domains and protocols.
The Avaya Collaborative Cloud includes a variety of solutions that enable customers and partners to build, manage, enable and deliver Avaya solutions through cloud-based delivery models. Avaya Collaborative Cloud solutions also include: Avaya Collaboration Pods, a portfolio of cloud-ready, turnkey solutions that simplify installation and operations of real-time applications; and the AvayaLive suite of public cloud-based communications and collaboration services.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner