Avaya appoints Rajeev Mittal as MD
His understanding of technology and telecom sectors will be instrumental in driving Avaya’s business forward, says the company.
Avaya, a global provider of business communications and collaboration systems and services said that Rajeev Mittal has been appointed as Managing Director of Avaya across India and SAARC.
Avaya said that Mittal’s joining comes at a time when companies throughout the region are looking to accelerate their businesses with the latest communications and collaborations offerings.
“India is an exciting growth opportunity for Avaya and Rajeev’s addition will enable us to accelerate our business momentum in the country. He brings tremendous experience and strong managerial skills to Avaya and his understanding of the technology and telecom sectors will be instrumental in driving our business forward,” said François Lançon, President, Asia Pacific, Avaya.
Prior to joining Avaya, Mittal was General Manager, Small and Mid-Market Solutions & Partners (SMS&P) for Microsoft India and was responsible for expanding that company’s business in the mid-market segment, along with managing the Partner Eco System. He also worked in senior positions for companies including Oracle, IBM and Wipro Technologies, both in India and APAC leadership roles.
“Avaya has a strong solutions innovation and services history and there are tremendous opportunities ahead for the company in India. With its growing sales presence, strong network of channel partners, and substantial R&D focus in India, I look forward to delivering to existing and new customers the latest in communication and collaboration solutions to drive their business success,” Mittal said.
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- EdTech, FinTech To Transform Job Skilling In India: Experts