Avaya appoints Rajeev Mittal as MD
His understanding of technology and telecom sectors will be instrumental in driving Avaya’s business forward, says the company.
Avaya, a global provider of business communications and collaboration systems and services said that Rajeev Mittal has been appointed as Managing Director of Avaya across India and SAARC.
Avaya said that Mittal’s joining comes at a time when companies throughout the region are looking to accelerate their businesses with the latest communications and collaborations offerings.
“India is an exciting growth opportunity for Avaya and Rajeev’s addition will enable us to accelerate our business momentum in the country. He brings tremendous experience and strong managerial skills to Avaya and his understanding of the technology and telecom sectors will be instrumental in driving our business forward,” said François Lançon, President, Asia Pacific, Avaya.
Prior to joining Avaya, Mittal was General Manager, Small and Mid-Market Solutions & Partners (SMS&P) for Microsoft India and was responsible for expanding that company’s business in the mid-market segment, along with managing the Partner Eco System. He also worked in senior positions for companies including Oracle, IBM and Wipro Technologies, both in India and APAC leadership roles.
“Avaya has a strong solutions innovation and services history and there are tremendous opportunities ahead for the company in India. With its growing sales presence, strong network of channel partners, and substantial R&D focus in India, I look forward to delivering to existing and new customers the latest in communication and collaboration solutions to drive their business success,” Mittal said.
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson