Avaya GC Outsources IT Services to TCS
Enterprise business communication solutions provider Avaya GlobalConnect (AGC) has selected Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as a technology partner for its total IT outsourcing needs.
Under this multi-year deal, TCS will assume responsibility of AGC s internal IT operations.
Anil Nair, MD, Avaya GlobalConnect, said that scalability and cost-control are essential to tap the enormous potential of India market and expand customer base. "Outsourcing our IT systems to TCS will allow us invest the accruing savings towards growth and customer responsiveness."
G. Srinivasa Raghavan, country head, India Business, TCS, said that TCS, which has expertise in this space, will provide comprehensive IT solution for AGC s business needs and work with them on a well-integrated delivery platform built for quality service and high performance.
Avaya GlobalConnect is one of the leading players in unified communication, contact centres and IP telephony, with a firm focus on accelerating customer s business across industry verticals. IT systems and applications are key business enablers for AGC in this endeavor.
- AI Raises Serious Security Concerns, Say Researchers
- Fynd Uses Technology To Raise Its Style Quotient
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- E-Retailing To Grow By 2.5 Times In 3 Years: Crisil
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm