Avaya GC Outsources IT Services to TCS
Enterprise business communication solutions provider Avaya GlobalConnect (AGC) has selected Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as a technology partner for its total IT outsourcing needs.
Under this multi-year deal, TCS will assume responsibility of AGC s internal IT operations.
Anil Nair, MD, Avaya GlobalConnect, said that scalability and cost-control are essential to tap the enormous potential of India market and expand customer base. "Outsourcing our IT systems to TCS will allow us invest the accruing savings towards growth and customer responsiveness."
G. Srinivasa Raghavan, country head, India Business, TCS, said that TCS, which has expertise in this space, will provide comprehensive IT solution for AGC s business needs and work with them on a well-integrated delivery platform built for quality service and high performance.
Avaya GlobalConnect is one of the leading players in unified communication, contact centres and IP telephony, with a firm focus on accelerating customer s business across industry verticals. IT systems and applications are key business enablers for AGC in this endeavor.
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study