Avaya GC Outsources IT Services to TCS
Enterprise business communication solutions provider Avaya GlobalConnect (AGC) has selected Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as a technology partner for its total IT outsourcing needs.
Under this multi-year deal, TCS will assume responsibility of AGC s internal IT operations.
Anil Nair, MD, Avaya GlobalConnect, said that scalability and cost-control are essential to tap the enormous potential of India market and expand customer base. "Outsourcing our IT systems to TCS will allow us invest the accruing savings towards growth and customer responsiveness."
G. Srinivasa Raghavan, country head, India Business, TCS, said that TCS, which has expertise in this space, will provide comprehensive IT solution for AGC s business needs and work with them on a well-integrated delivery platform built for quality service and high performance.
Avaya GlobalConnect is one of the leading players in unified communication, contact centres and IP telephony, with a firm focus on accelerating customer s business across industry verticals. IT systems and applications are key business enablers for AGC in this endeavor.
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz