Avaya GlobalConnect Promotes Vinod S Nair
Avaya GlobalConnect announced appointment of Vinod S Nair as director for its marketing operations. Nair will be responsible for the Unified Communication & Contact Center business in India.
Nair’s additional responsibilities will include creating and managing Avaya GlobalConnect’s ecosystem of strategic alliances and partnerships and marketing communication activities
"Avaya has some great customers and partners across the globe and I’m looking forward to working with them. Avaya has come a long way and has emerged as a tough competitor to some of the biggest names in the industry," Nair said.
Prior to heading marketing at Avaya GlobalConnect, Nair was in charge of the Integrated Infrastructure Solutions Business in AGCL.
Nair has over 15 years of experience, spanning from Wireless Data Communication to Unified Communications & Contact Centers. Nair holds a degree in BE (electronics) and a PG in marketing management from Mumbai University.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing