Avaya GlobalConnect Promotes Vinod S Nair
Avaya GlobalConnect announced appointment of Vinod S Nair as director for its marketing operations. Nair will be responsible for the Unified Communication & Contact Center business in India.
Nair’s additional responsibilities will include creating and managing Avaya GlobalConnect’s ecosystem of strategic alliances and partnerships and marketing communication activities
"Avaya has some great customers and partners across the globe and I’m looking forward to working with them. Avaya has come a long way and has emerged as a tough competitor to some of the biggest names in the industry," Nair said.
Prior to heading marketing at Avaya GlobalConnect, Nair was in charge of the Integrated Infrastructure Solutions Business in AGCL.
Nair has over 15 years of experience, spanning from Wireless Data Communication to Unified Communications & Contact Centers. Nair holds a degree in BE (electronics) and a PG in marketing management from Mumbai University.
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Infosys Names Capgemini's Salil Parekh As New CEO
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Narvar Appoints Srivatsa Narasimhan As India VP