Avaya Offers 'Workforce Optimization Select' Solution for Midsize Biz
Avaya has announced a new Customer Engagement solution that provides midsize companies with the operational intelligence needed to enhance contact center performance and drive a high-quality customer experience.
Highly affordable, simple to deploy, and intuitive to use, Avaya Workforce Optimization Select enables a wide range of insights into the customer experience, allowing midsize businesses to create the most value through every customer interaction.
Karen Hardy, senior director of Customer Engagement Solutions, Avaya said, “Midsize companies are very savvy about the role technology can play to manage and improve their business, but are equally sensitive to its price and complexity. Avaya Workforce Optimization Select offers the advanced capabilities enterprises want and the total cost of ownership that midsize businesses need while delivering the experiences that customers demand.”
Avaya Workforce Optimization Select enables midsize companies to:
• Achieve contact center objectives with a simple and powerful workforce optimization platform that delivers enterprise capabilities at a price made for midsize company budgets.
• Generate relevant and timely insights into the customer experience - Capture and analyze voice and non-voice customer interactions with a scalable, flexible, and secure recording platform to see where service is excellent and where changes are needed.
• Define and deliver a consistent customer experience that meets company goals and customer expectations — Leverage interaction data to determine enhancements to service processes, policies, and agent practices.
• Improve agent performance, agent loyalty, and customer satisfaction with targeted coaching plans and eLearning courses that help improve agent knowledge, efficiency, and productivity.
Avaya Workforce Optimization Select seamlessly integrates with Avaya IP Office Contact Center, Avaya Contact Center Select and Avaya Aura Contact Center. The solution represents the first Avaya-branded offering from the KnoahSoft acquisition in 2015.
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- Employees Not Bothered About Company’s Security: Study
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Zuckerberg Pledges Renewed Zeal In Facebook’s Biz Model
- Data Technology Will Redefine The Way Companies Do Business