Avaya to Focus on India
Avaya GlobalConnect, an enterprise business communications solutions provider today announced renewed focus on technology solutions for the BFSI, manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality and other verticals in the domestic market.
Unveiling its strategic roadmap in India for 2009, the company tomtommed about its technology solution AvayaAura, an architecture that integrates communications across multi vendor, multi location and multi modal businesses. The solutions was launched in March 2009.
Newly appointed managing director Anil Nair in a press interaction said that the company s verticalisation strategy is helping it reach out to more domestic customers and expand market base. This market traction is now fuelled by the fact that in the current economic downturn, Avaya Aura protects investments made, simplifies complex multi-vendor networks, reduces infrastructure costs and quickly delivers voice, video, messaging, presence and web applications to employees everywhere.
BT Emerges Key Player for Avaya in Asia Pacific
- Mixed Reality, AI, Quantum Computing To Bring Massive Shift: Satya Nadella
- Avaya Takes Key Step in Bankruptcy; India Biz Remains Strong
- Avaya Will Be India's Big Incubation Center: Vishal Agrawal
- Businesses Shifting From Legacy To Preventive Security Architecture
- Avaya Will Continue To Bet Big On SMBs, Digital India
- Avaya Says Bankruptcy Won’t Affect India Business
- Video Conferencing: Moving Towards Flexible Work Culture
- RCom, Aircel Merge To Form India's Third-Largest Telco
- Secured Storage Key For Video Surveillance Growth: NetApp
- Avaya Promotes Vishal Agrawal As MD India, SAARC