Avaya unveils new UC products
Avaya has unveiled new data products that are faster, more cost-effective, and are specifically designed to support the growing needs of today’s bandwidth-hungry video and unified communications (UC) applications. These products are designed to address the main challenge that enterprises face today: how to cost-effectively add the bandwidth needed to position them for growth.
"The Avaya Data Solutions business is positioned to play a critical role in Avaya’s growth as we lead the industry to ‘Fit for Purpose’ data and SIP-based communications technologies that will redefine the IT value proposition and offer the best return on investment for business communications," said Kevin Kennedy, president and CEO, Avaya.
Avaya’s latest product offerings include four solutions that unify previously disparate networking elements to increase network dependability, efficiency and scalability. These products include Avaya Ethernet Routing Switch 8800, Avaya Wireless LAN 8100 Series, Avaya Unified Communications Management (UCM), Configuration and Orchestration Manager (COM) and Avaya Advanced Gateway 2330
"With the introduction of Avaya’s data solutions, we can help enterprises more easily adapt to business needs by delivering immediate and long term value," said Joel Hackney, president, Avaya Data Solutions.
- CIO Klub Plans Regional, Global Expansion: Umesh Mehta
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Sify Names Arindam Mukherjee As Regional CEO, West
- 7 File Transfer Challenges of Healthcare IT Teams
- Mobile Operators To Cope With HD, Encryption Issues: Study
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- Has Demonetization Improved India's Digital Transactions?