AVG 9.0 for Business now Available
"AVG’s 9.0 small business solutions provide businesses with more powerful and streamlined protection that deliver improved administration, more robust protection, and faster performance - all without getting in the way of business," said J.R. Smith, CEO of AVG Technologies. "This generation of products is taking AVG back to its core strength of low impact, high performance security, and adds substantially to the portfolio of measures available to small businesses, and their employees, in working safe from cyber threats."
In the new release, AVG has tried to create a faster and lighter protection system to target small and medium customers.
New in AVG 9.0 are enhancements to minimize the management resources required. The new offerings incorporate cloning technology into the deployment process, simplifying and shortening installation time, and new system tools enable administrators to customize the way AVG works to protect the network.
It also includes a new data protection functionality gained through AVG’s acquisition of Sana Security earlier this year. The behavioral technology learns the DNA of a business’ network so that it can recognize anomalies and block malicious processes, which dramatically improves protection against keyloggers and other crimeware. The new functionality in Identity Protection (IDP) will catch malicious software trying to hijack a system before it is able to cause any damage. IDP is manageable from the administrator’s console or can be completely silent.
AVG Internet Security Business Edition 9.0 and AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition 9.0 are available at AVG resellers and can be downloaded at http://www.avg.in/gb-en/business-security. Multi-packs are offered in five-seat increments; pricing for a one-year, five-seat license for AVG Internet Security Business Edition 9.0 starts at Rs. 7103 and a one-year, five-seat license for AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition 9.0 starts at Rs. 4582.
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation