AVG 9.0 for Business now Available
"AVG’s 9.0 small business solutions provide businesses with more powerful and streamlined protection that deliver improved administration, more robust protection, and faster performance - all without getting in the way of business," said J.R. Smith, CEO of AVG Technologies. "This generation of products is taking AVG back to its core strength of low impact, high performance security, and adds substantially to the portfolio of measures available to small businesses, and their employees, in working safe from cyber threats."
In the new release, AVG has tried to create a faster and lighter protection system to target small and medium customers.
New in AVG 9.0 are enhancements to minimize the management resources required. The new offerings incorporate cloning technology into the deployment process, simplifying and shortening installation time, and new system tools enable administrators to customize the way AVG works to protect the network.
It also includes a new data protection functionality gained through AVG’s acquisition of Sana Security earlier this year. The behavioral technology learns the DNA of a business’ network so that it can recognize anomalies and block malicious processes, which dramatically improves protection against keyloggers and other crimeware. The new functionality in Identity Protection (IDP) will catch malicious software trying to hijack a system before it is able to cause any damage. IDP is manageable from the administrator’s console or can be completely silent.
AVG Internet Security Business Edition 9.0 and AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition 9.0 are available at AVG resellers and can be downloaded at http://www.avg.in/gb-en/business-security. Multi-packs are offered in five-seat increments; pricing for a one-year, five-seat license for AVG Internet Security Business Edition 9.0 starts at Rs. 7103 and a one-year, five-seat license for AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition 9.0 starts at Rs. 4582.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem