AVG Launches AVG 8.5 for Indian SMEs
Security solutions provider AVG Technologies, has officially entered the Indian market with its security software AVG 8.5. the software is available for free and targets home and SMB users.
JR Smith, CEO at AVG Technologies said, "The Indian customer is well informed, discerning, and price conscious. I foresee a huge opportunity for AVG products in India. Our experts are constantly on the lookout for the latest threats, tracking what the bad guys are up to. They are focused on making sure our customers can surf, shop, chat, work, and play online safely."
AVG s home and small business security solutions suite in India would include AVG Identity Protection, AVG Anti-Virus, AVG Anti-Virus + Firewall, AVG Internet Security.
Following the free version, the company will be announcing other commercial products in India soon. AVG s anti-virus products will be distributed in India by Milestone Interactive Group , a Mumbai-based distributor.
- Supreme Court Website Hacked; Is India Ready To Defend?
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Poor Visibility, Greatest Challenge To Cloud Adoption
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- Why IoT Benefits Will Outweigh Its Challenges
- Why IoT Security Needs A Rethink
- Facebook CEO Explains How They Will Fix Data Privacy Issues
- Key Criteria For Choosing Your IoT Connectivity Provider
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market
- Empowering workforce for the Digital future