AVG Launches AVG 8.5 for Indian SMEs
Security solutions provider AVG Technologies, has officially entered the Indian market with its security software AVG 8.5. the software is available for free and targets home and SMB users.
JR Smith, CEO at AVG Technologies said, "The Indian customer is well informed, discerning, and price conscious. I foresee a huge opportunity for AVG products in India. Our experts are constantly on the lookout for the latest threats, tracking what the bad guys are up to. They are focused on making sure our customers can surf, shop, chat, work, and play online safely."
AVG s home and small business security solutions suite in India would include AVG Identity Protection, AVG Anti-Virus, AVG Anti-Virus + Firewall, AVG Internet Security.
Following the free version, the company will be announcing other commercial products in India soon. AVG s anti-virus products will be distributed in India by Milestone Interactive Group , a Mumbai-based distributor.
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- Home Automation Is The Next Big Thing, And Here Already!
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Can Google Make A Successful Comeback In China?
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- Five Roadblocks In Enterprise Security Automation
- When Hackers Are Smart, Businesses Should Get Smarter