AVG Launches AVG 8.5 for Indian SMEs
Security solutions provider AVG Technologies, has officially entered the Indian market with its security software AVG 8.5. the software is available for free and targets home and SMB users.
JR Smith, CEO at AVG Technologies said, "The Indian customer is well informed, discerning, and price conscious. I foresee a huge opportunity for AVG products in India. Our experts are constantly on the lookout for the latest threats, tracking what the bad guys are up to. They are focused on making sure our customers can surf, shop, chat, work, and play online safely."
AVG s home and small business security solutions suite in India would include AVG Identity Protection, AVG Anti-Virus, AVG Anti-Virus + Firewall, AVG Internet Security.
Following the free version, the company will be announcing other commercial products in India soon. AVG s anti-virus products will be distributed in India by Milestone Interactive Group , a Mumbai-based distributor.
- Employees Not Bothered About Company’s Security: Study
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- Is It Time To Say 'Goodbye' To Passwords?
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018