AVG Launches AVG 8.5 for Indian SMEs
Security solutions provider AVG Technologies, has officially entered the Indian market with its security software AVG 8.5. the software is available for free and targets home and SMB users.
JR Smith, CEO at AVG Technologies said, "The Indian customer is well informed, discerning, and price conscious. I foresee a huge opportunity for AVG products in India. Our experts are constantly on the lookout for the latest threats, tracking what the bad guys are up to. They are focused on making sure our customers can surf, shop, chat, work, and play online safely."
AVG s home and small business security solutions suite in India would include AVG Identity Protection, AVG Anti-Virus, AVG Anti-Virus + Firewall, AVG Internet Security.
Following the free version, the company will be announcing other commercial products in India soon. AVG s anti-virus products will be distributed in India by Milestone Interactive Group , a Mumbai-based distributor.
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018