Aviva Drives Savings through Ariba
Ariba has been selected to power a comprehensive spend management initiative for Aviva in India. Under the agreement, Ariba will use its technology to help Aviva India streamline its outsourcing process and drive savings that will positively impact its bottom line.
Abhay Johorey, director (Transformation & Services) of Aviva India, said,” The Indian banking and financial institutions segment is expanding at a rapid pace, and in order to keep up and maximize our opportunities for growth, we must diligently manage our expenses.”
Using a combination of Ariba Analysis, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Category Management, and Ariba Contract Workbench, Aviva aims to source more than USD 50 million (Rs.200 crore) in spend and increase its savings in the next 12 to 18 months.
T.Sivakumar, group director, of Ariba, Asia South, said, “Through our technology and spend management expertise, Aviva India can effectively manage its costs, reduce risk, drive compliance, and ultimately increase its advantage in the competitive global marketplace.”
Leveraging Ariba’s solution and expertise, Aviva has implemented a more efficient process for outsourcing that has improved its productivity and lowered our costs.” We have seen a significant change in our ROI, identifying savings in the range of 8 to 32% across key categories — such as information technology, printing, travel, training, infrastructure, and transportation,” said Johorey.
- The Future Of Banking Is Paperless, Say Experts
- Workplace Culture Drives Company’s Financial Performance
- Hybrid Cloud Deployment Leads To Massive Cost Savings: Study
- How Data Drives Success In Customer Engagement Journey
- Securing Applications In The Cloud
- Big Data Already Bringing Big Gains To The Enterprise
- Preparing For A Superfast Future With NVMe
- How Digital Transformation Drives Business Value
- iPhone 7 Drives Apple To Record-Shattering sales
- Tech Giants Betting On A Green Future