Axis strikes distribution deal with ADI
Axis Communications has signed a distribution agreement with ADI, a distributor in the security space. The companies will jointly provide IP based video surveillance technology to the Indian market.
“As a 100 percent channel driven organisation, we have placed considerable emphasis on building our channel network in India, over the last few years. Continually developing and growing our partnerships to meet evolving customer need across India, is at the heart of our business strategy,” said Sudhindra Holla, Country Manager, Axis Communications, India.
“Axis and ADI together will provide IP Based Video Surveillance Technology. We believe that ADI has the wide competence and expertise needed to drive the transition from analog to digital surveillance in the Indian market and will be an important addition to our distributor channel,” he added.
“This agreement represents a major step forward for our investment in network video. Today, Axis is a significant supplier to ADI in the global market and therefore it is a natural step that ADI India will now work with the leading manufacturer of network cameras. Axis complements our range of network video portfolio which also includes the leading software vendors,” says Anil Mehra, Director ADI India.
Both the companies have partnered on many projects since 1997 with ADI having domain expertise in multi-category distribution of CCTV, IP CCTV, intrusion and home systems, scanning and mobility products.
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet
- Robotics In The Years Ahead – The India Story
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization
- Using Big Data Analytics To Predict Crime Patterns
- SITA Helps Vistara Speed Up Communication
- Right To Privacy: What It Could Mean For Big Data And Protection
- IP Surveillance Helps Varun Beverages Curb Warehouse Theft
- Why Enterprises Should Adopt Hybrid Cloud
- Brocade Branches Out SDN Controller Into Lumina
- YouTube Aims To Double User Base In India