Baidu CTO Li Yinan Calls it Quits
China’s top search engine Baidu Inc announced that its chief technology officer, Li Yinan, has put in his papers.for personal reasons.
"We appreciate all that Yinan has contributed to Baidu and we wish him every success in his future endeavors," said Robin Li, Baidu’s chief executive, in a statement.
Prior to joining Baidu in October 2008, Li served as chief telecommunications scientist and VP at telecom solutions provider Huawei Technologies.
The announcement of Li’s resignation comes in the wake of the recent resignation of the company s Chief Operating Officer Peng Ye for personal reasons .
- Can Google Make A Successful Comeback In China?
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- MakeMyTrip's Co-founder And President Ashish Kashyap Resigns
- Is 3-D Drawing Going To Kill Microsoft Paint?
- Microsoft CIO Jim DuBois Resigns, As layoffs Loom
- How AI Can Deliver Real Value To The Enterprise
- Self-Driving Cars Are Underway; Are You Ready?
- Increased Data Centers Usage To Spur Server Shipments: Report
- Flipkart CFO Sanjay Baweja Resigns In The Middle Of Sale Season
- 4 Executives Bid Adieu To Cisco Systems