Bangalore Firm Develops Clickstream Data Analytics Solution
Bangalore-based Happiest Minds Technologies, today announced the launch of a new clickstream data transformation and analytics solution, which when implemented by companies seeking Big Data applications, would provide quicker insights into online customer behavior.
Called ClickASTRA, the solution has been certified by Hortonworks, a company that focuses on the development and support for Apache Hadoop, says a press statement issued by the company.
Read Also: Big Data Is Top Of Mind Within IoT: Report
Clickstream logs comprise of massive amounts of data that tell the story of views, add to carts, checkouts, likes and even bounces at every point in the customers’ online journey. The challenge lies however, in ingesting and transforming the clickstream data in swift timeframe to extract key metrics/ KPIs and leverage them for further analysis.
“ClickASTRA substantially reduces the development efforts and implementation time to build clickstream data warehouse and provide generic metrics out-of-the-box. Apart from reducing the time, the solution also helps in understanding consumer’s journey, their path to purchase and the 360 degrees of interactions across various channels. This opens a range of business benefits to the organization from enhancing customer experience to increased sales,” said Puneet Jetli, CEO, Happiest Minds Technologies.
“The key advantage of this solution is that it can handle any broken records, dynamic schema changes and more importantly reduce the development time from months to weeks, thus making big data adoption very fast,” said Sethuraman Janardhanan, Practice Leader, Big Data and Analytics.
ClickASTRA can build several big data applications including recommendation engines, visitor segmentation and lifetime value, cart abandonment, path-to-purchase analytics, fraud as well as weblog analytics, says the release from Happiest Minds Technologies, a company that focuses on solution building for industry verticals like retail, entertainment and media, banking, manufacturing, travel and hospitality.
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Myntra Acquires Smart Wearables Firm Witworks
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Facebook CEO Explains How They Will Fix Data Privacy Issues