Barbeque Nation Implements LS Hospitality Solution
To provide its expanding business an end to end integrated solution business application Barbeque Nation has implemented LS Hospitality solution. The solution is based on a Microsoft Dynamics platform. It will enable the restaurant to overcome many of its operational challenges including manage a single order across multiple kitchens, extensive offers and schemes specifically for the Hospitality Industry, linking of table reservations to POS and data replication and consolidation in an environment where restaurants are geographically spread across India. It will also enable the restaurant to track consumption and wastage of material across all kitchens in a single restaurant which was taken care of through the implementation of LS Hospitality.
Barbeque Nation has set up 1-2 POS machines in each of their restaurants. The LS Hospitality solution provides a single integrated system for a wholesome overview of the business. Some of the other benefits of LS Hospitality solution include reducing total cost of ownership, bringing positive change in business and customer behavior, increasing efficiency, allowing business transparency, dynamic systems initiative, helping make up to the minute decisions, fewer mistakes, improving wastage reduction levels, and increasing stability, resilience and speed.
Speaking on the occasion, Sandesh Khandelwal, Dy. GM Commercial & Projects, Barbeque Nation said, "From the day we implemented LS Hospitality and MS Dynamics we have been very pleased with the performance. The facility of defining account schedules, Inventory Analysis Reports as per the user’s choice provides a very strong tool for analysis of the data. The software is very economical and doesn’t need much hardware resources. The software is very flexible in configuration and user friendly for the entry level staff."
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 24-29)
- It's Time To Say Goodbye To Adobe Flash Player