Baseless and Mala Fide, Says Anil Ambani
Terming the Department of Telecom (DoT)-appointed auditor s allegations as baseless and mala fide, Reliance Communications (RCom) Chairman Anil Ambani today said it was done at the behest of a known corporate rival.
Ambani also clarified that the auditors have not discussed any findings with the company.
RCom will take up the conduct of the special auditor with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), and would also lodge a formal complaint with Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) over stock hammering, he said.
Reiterating that there wasn t any irregularity in its accounts which were audited by KPMG, he added that RCom is fully compliant with all Sebi disclosure guidelines and the Company s Act.
The chairman further stated that RCom has been regularly reporting results to DoT, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India and the stock exchanges.
DoT appointed auditors only in 2009 to check accounts for all telecom companies, he said.
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Talent-Mobility Gap Drives Talent Away: Study
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Five Tips for Building An 'Inclusive Workplace'
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- EdTech, FinTech To Transform Job Skilling In India: Experts
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- How IoT Is Disrupting The Logistics Sector