Baseless and Mala Fide, Says Anil Ambani
Terming the Department of Telecom (DoT)-appointed auditor s allegations as baseless and mala fide, Reliance Communications (RCom) Chairman Anil Ambani today said it was done at the behest of a known corporate rival.
Ambani also clarified that the auditors have not discussed any findings with the company.
RCom will take up the conduct of the special auditor with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), and would also lodge a formal complaint with Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) over stock hammering, he said.
Reiterating that there wasn t any irregularity in its accounts which were audited by KPMG, he added that RCom is fully compliant with all Sebi disclosure guidelines and the Company s Act.
The chairman further stated that RCom has been regularly reporting results to DoT, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India and the stock exchanges.
DoT appointed auditors only in 2009 to check accounts for all telecom companies, he said.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Nasscom Believes IT industry Will Perform Better Next Fiscal