Baseless and Mala Fide, Says Anil Ambani
Terming the Department of Telecom (DoT)-appointed auditor s allegations as baseless and mala fide, Reliance Communications (RCom) Chairman Anil Ambani today said it was done at the behest of a known corporate rival.
Ambani also clarified that the auditors have not discussed any findings with the company.
RCom will take up the conduct of the special auditor with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), and would also lodge a formal complaint with Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) over stock hammering, he said.
Reiterating that there wasn t any irregularity in its accounts which were audited by KPMG, he added that RCom is fully compliant with all Sebi disclosure guidelines and the Company s Act.
The chairman further stated that RCom has been regularly reporting results to DoT, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India and the stock exchanges.
DoT appointed auditors only in 2009 to check accounts for all telecom companies, he said.
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- The Final GDPR Checks You Mustn’t Forget
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- GDPR Law Boosts Cyber Security Jobs in India: Study
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- 85% Companies Not Ready For GDPR Compliance: Report
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'
- NDCP 2018: Preparing India For A Digital Future?
- Technology, A Key Driver In Cross-Border M&A: Study
- Solving The Key Enterprise Collaboration Problem