BBC Appoints IOL as Distributor
IOL Broadband has informed BSE about “the tie-up with BBC, at the launch of BBC’s CBeebies (Kids Channel) and BBC Entertainment channel on IOL IPTV.”
A. S. Oberai, director of IOL Broadband stated that, BBC has collaborated with IOL Broadband for broadcasting of the said channels on only IOL IPTV, which is currently available on the MTNL / BSNL ADSL networks.
“By collaborating with an institution like BBC, which is a global leader in news, media and content, we are looking forward to broadcast these two channels to our IPTV viewers with many more channels to follow from BBC,” added Oberoi.
IOL has also been appointed as authorized distributor for BBC Global Services to promote its channels across all IPTV platforms in India.
- One In 400 Software Developers In India Have Blockchain Skills: Report
- How CIOs Of Midsize Firms Can Drive Digital Transformation
- Cheaper, Faster Internet Spur India's OTT Growth: Study
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- India's E-Commerce Battle Heats Up During Festive Season
- India's BI Software Revenue To Reach USD 245 Mn in 2017: Gartner
- EY Hosts DigiGST on Microsoft Azure
- HDS Appoints Sanjay Agrawal As Director - Platforms And Solutions
- Avaya Will Be India's Big Incubation Center: Vishal Agrawal
- 3 Ways Fintech Is Disrupting The Indian Lending Space