BEA and Siebel Makes WebLogic 9.0 Available
Siebel Systems, a customer-facing solutions provider, and BEA Systems, a leader in enterprise infrastructure software, has announced the availability of Siebel Component Assembly for J2EE-based BEA WebLogic Server 9.0.
This offering helps customers to simplify and speed the development of custom CRM applications, enhance organizational decision-making, and increase end-user productivity. This is also a step to strengthen the partnership between BEA and Siebel in their common vision for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) via their respective Services Infrastructure and Customer Adaptive Solutions software.
BEA’s services infrastructure vision promotes the free flow of business processes, information, and services to help organizations rapidly compose, configure, and reuse technology assets. Siebel customer adaptive solutions deliver CRM applications that allow companies to understand and anticipate a customer’s needs.
Siebel Component Assembly on WebLogic Server 9.0 represents the convergence of these visions with two industry-leading products that have incorporated standards-based reusable composite application development for enterprise-grade applications.
The new solution:
* Provides world-class CRM content, with the flexibility of a true SOA-based, enterprise-class application that is designed to allow customers to easily customize and integrate within their ecosystem.
* Features native J2EE-based WebLogic Server 9.0 to allow faster development and accessibility to a greater number of tools for developing more flexible applications.
* Is component-based and metadata-driven to help enable access to metadata and composite application development tools that are designed to help minimize development time and increase the flexibility to adapt to dynamic business requirements.
* Includes a high-performance enterprise grade kernel which features clustering, security, management, caching and virtual machine technologies designed to provide developers with a more fast, scalable and reliable applications on WebLogic Server 9.0.
* Features mission-critical support. Key features include strategic planning, release and migration assistance, 24/7/365 direct-connect telephone support from J2EE experts, remote or on-site dedicated support engineers, and executive escalation.
- Choosing The Right Domain Name: 7 Tips for SMBs
- Increased Data Centers Usage To Spur Server Shipments: Report
- How NTT Data Gets Smarter With Server Virtualization
- IBM Unveils Linux Servers To Empower AI And Deep Learning
- Windows 10 Presents Business Opportunity For VMware, Microsoft
- Five Essential Practices for Securing Data
- Cisco Report Predicts Next Generation Of Ransomware
- HPE Joins GE To Push Internet Of Things
- Virtualization Helps CSS Corp Go Lean And Fit
- Protecting Customer Privacy Is BlackBerry's Core Principle: John Chen