Bearing Point Launches CPM Solution
A recent study claims that business intelligence (BI) ranks second after security on the CIOs list of top 10 priorities. In the changing business environment today, CEOs and CFOs of leading organizations need insight into their business and BearingPoint CPM promises to enhance this vision.
It will help companies improve return on investment, enhance timely and accurate information delivery, improve reporting, corporate governance, and increase efficiency and effectiveness at the same time.
“BearingPoint’s solution enables businesses to leverage the costs associated with streamlining business processes to help meet regulatory and governance mandates, such as Basel II, gaining value and competitive advantage from their investment,” says Greg Molley, MD- BearingPoint’s Oracle Business Intelligence Practice.
“We have strategically aligned our resources with Oracle to make the connections needed for the development and delivery of innovative business transformation solutions. Our cross-competency teams have been working together extensively, giving us more experience on Oracle technologies, greatly reducing client risk,” adds Molley.
Salient features of BearingPoint CPM include:
Practitioners with industry and functional business process knowledge, as well as Oracle and non-Oracle technology experience.
Implementation practices to help companies manage risk and deliver predictable, value-added outcomes.
Reusable tools and project accelerators for individual client needs through a collaborative delivery approach.
Vertical solutions to meet needs of financial services clients.
Domain solutions to help companies meet compliance needs and drive focused process improvement.
As a Certified Advantage Partner in the Oracle Partner Network, BearingPoint says that it has completed more than 2,000 Oracle implementations and upgrades in more than 50 countries. It supports evolution of Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle’s initiative to protect customer investments while extending and evolving functionality of Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel and emerging product lines.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services