Belkin forays into cabling business in India
Belkin will now offer its entire range of copper & Fiber structured cabling solutions to customers in India. For this the company will embark upon an aggressive channel program to recruit, train and equip partners for its structured cabling business.
"Structured cabling provides the critical backbone for any high performance, unified communication system. At Belkin we understand the complex issues involved in planning, installing and maintaining unified network communication systems build around Structured Cabling solutions," says Mohit Anand, MD, Belkin India, "Backed by our strong expertise and experience, we provide our customers with the commitment that their IT infrastructure, will be designed, constructed, and installed to meet their current and future business needs" he added.
With this rollout Belkin will become the only vendor in India to offer a one stop shop for providing active (wireless networking, KVM switches) and passive (Structured Cabling) networking products. Belkin SCS end-to-end solutions are ETL-verified to pass all TIA/ETL-568-B.2-1 requirements, reduces alien crosstalk, return loss, insertion loss, propagation delay, and delay skew, in both channel and permanent link configurations.
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces
- Unlocking The Business Value Of Internet of Things [Infographic]
- Six Focus Areas For Business Success
- Enterprise Market Is Ripe For Network Virtualization
- Integrated IT Systems To See Large-Scale Adoption In India: Gartner
- Digisol Will Continue To Promote “Make in India”
- How Marketers Can Gain From Mobile-Social Strategy
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today [Dec 19-24]
- Top 10 Trends To Observe In Enterprise Networking
- 4 Bn IoT Devices To Rely On LPWANs By 2025: Study