Belkin Launches New Range of Switches
Belkin has announced a range of gigabit and fast Ethernet switches for small businesses.
The new switches have been designed to give SMBs all the operational features of large organization networks. The new range includes the 8-portgigabit switch - F5D5131ea8, 5-Port Gigabit Switch - F5D5141ea5 and 8-Port Fast Ethernet Switch - F5D5141ea8.
"These switches are just another effort of Belkin to provide a faster and smarter way to get work done, for its users. We aim to make network performance simple and easy for a better business atmosphere and improved work flow" said Mohit Anand, MD of Belkin India. "Belkin also took a closer look into energy consumption with these switches. This built-in innovative and intelligent power-saving functionality can save up to 40% in power consumption without sacrificing performance and functionality."
Pricing and Availability
The F5D5131ea8 8-port FE switch is priced at Rs. 1,124; while the F5D5141ea5 5-port GE switch is priced at Rs. 2,413. The 8-port GE switch is available for Rs. 3,159. The news switches are available with all major resellers and LFRs
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- More SMBs Investing In Data Security, CRM: Study
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- Making Communication Convenient for Rural India
- One In 400 Software Developers In India Have Blockchain Skills: Report
- Leading Change: Some Lessons From An Entrepreneur