Berger Paints Opts For Oracle Apps
Berger Paints India Limited has selected Oracle Applications to support growth and manage operations across nine manufacturing units and its 10,000-strong dealer network across India.
With the help of Oracle Apps, the company expects to reduce product development cycle time and introduce new products faster into the market, in line with its goal to keep pace with changing customer preferences.
Berger aims to streamline supply chain, optimize inventory utilization, track effectiveness of sales promotions and enhance customer service with Oracle Apps modules like Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Trade Management, Process Manufacturing, Procurement, Financials, Order Management, Logistics and Human Resources Management.
“We chose Oracle Applications as it fits our IT needs and supports the company’s growth, plan and vision,” said Subir Bose, MD, Berger Paints. “Oracle’s expertise in process manufacturing and business analytics was another deciding factor for us to choose these applications.”
“With Oracle Applications, Berger Paints can track market dynamics, and meet market and customer requirements faster and more efficiently,” said Subhomoy Sengupta, senior director- sales applications, Oracle India.
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- 8 Out Of 10 Shopping Apps Have Security Flaws: Report
- Adidas India Redefines Customer Experience with Oracle Cloud
- The Three Pitfalls Of HR Analytics
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise