Berger Paints Opts For Oracle Apps
Berger Paints India Limited has selected Oracle Applications to support growth and manage operations across nine manufacturing units and its 10,000-strong dealer network across India.
With the help of Oracle Apps, the company expects to reduce product development cycle time and introduce new products faster into the market, in line with its goal to keep pace with changing customer preferences.
Berger aims to streamline supply chain, optimize inventory utilization, track effectiveness of sales promotions and enhance customer service with Oracle Apps modules like Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Trade Management, Process Manufacturing, Procurement, Financials, Order Management, Logistics and Human Resources Management.
“We chose Oracle Applications as it fits our IT needs and supports the company’s growth, plan and vision,” said Subir Bose, MD, Berger Paints. “Oracle’s expertise in process manufacturing and business analytics was another deciding factor for us to choose these applications.”
“With Oracle Applications, Berger Paints can track market dynamics, and meet market and customer requirements faster and more efficiently,” said Subhomoy Sengupta, senior director- sales applications, Oracle India.
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Decoding The Future Of Mobile App Economy
- Apple Partners With Accenture On Enterprise Mobile Apps
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Modern Cloud Infrastructure Is A Key Growth Enabler
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Contact Centers
- Cloud Boosts Collaboration between HR, Finance