Bharti Airtel, Alcatel-Lucent Form Managed Service
Bharti Airtel and Alcatel-Lucent have announced a joint venture to facilitate Airtel’s migration to Next Generation Networks (NGN).
The move to Next Generation Networks (NGN) will allow Airtel to offer advanced services like high-speed Internet, Triple Play, media-rich VAS, MPLS, and VPN for retail and business customers
Under the JV, Alcatel-Lucent will design, plan, deploy, optimize, and manage Bharti Airtel’s broadband and telephone network across India.
"This JV will leverage Alcatel-Lucent’s global expertise in IP transformation and network management while allowing us to focus on customer delivery and market growth," said Manoj Kohli, CEO & Joint MD of Bharti Airtel.
Managed Services Offerings Our Focus in ‘09
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- The Evolution Of Computer Science Programs