Bharti Airtel, Alcatel-Lucent Form Managed Service
Bharti Airtel and Alcatel-Lucent have announced a joint venture to facilitate Airtel’s migration to Next Generation Networks (NGN).
The move to Next Generation Networks (NGN) will allow Airtel to offer advanced services like high-speed Internet, Triple Play, media-rich VAS, MPLS, and VPN for retail and business customers
Under the JV, Alcatel-Lucent will design, plan, deploy, optimize, and manage Bharti Airtel’s broadband and telephone network across India.
"This JV will leverage Alcatel-Lucent’s global expertise in IP transformation and network management while allowing us to focus on customer delivery and market growth," said Manoj Kohli, CEO & Joint MD of Bharti Airtel.
Managed Services Offerings Our Focus in ‘09
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How AI Can Disrupt Recruitment Process
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- AI, Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing - Learn These Or Perish
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- 7 AI Technologies To Power The Enterprise
- Brocade Branches Out SDN Controller Into Lumina
- Are RJio Competitors Barking Up The Wrong Tree?