Bharti Airtel says CEO Sanjay Kapoor to quit
Bharti Airtel announced today that Sanjay Kapoor, its chief executive for India and South Asia, will leave the company on Feb 28.
Gopal Vittal, currently group director of special projects will take over as the company’s India CEO, effective March 1, it said in a statement.
India is the biggest market for Bharti, which operates in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and 17 African countries.
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- EdTech, FinTech To Transform Job Skilling In India: Experts