Bharti Airtel Signs Comviva for Managed Services
Bharti Airtel has singed a managed services deal with Comviva, a provider of integrated VAS solutions for mobile operators in emerging markets.
The three year deal, will allow Comviva to manage Airtel’s 2,000+ VAS nodes across India from various partners.
Bharti Airtel had earlier partnered with Ericsson and Nokia Siemens to manage its networks and IBM for IT management. Bharti Airtel will now want look towards brining more products and services to the market, post the Comvia agreement.
It’s Now Airtel for Apple iPhone
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Are RJio Competitors Barking Up The Wrong Tree?
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Airtel Says It Achieved 81% Reduction In CO2 Emissions
- GST Rollout: Here's What IT-Telecom Experts Say
- Reliance Jio Preferred As Secondary SIM, Finds Survey
- Telcos Leveraging IoT To Gain An Edge
- Telecom Debt Do Not Pose Systemic Risk To Banks: Fitch