Bharti Airtel signs MoU with India Post in Gujarat
Bharti Airtel, recently signed MoU with India Post to expedite the process of document collection and verification mandated by department of Telecom (DoT). As a part of this initiative all Airtel prepaid customers in Gujarat circle will have the convenience of submitting their documents at any one of the 8971 post offices in Gujarat.
“This association will enable the Airtel Customers to submit their form and relevant documents at a convenient near-by location. Bharti Airtel is joining hands with India Post with a view to provide convenience to its customers,” commented Shivan Bhargava, COO, Bharti Airtel - Gujarat Circle.
“India Post believes that the new economy and modern markets require it to become more autonomous and commercially flexible in order to deliver its core functions and other services efficiently and to high standards. With this tie up with Bharti Airtel we will add value to our committed services,” remarked Lt. Col. D. K. Chauhan, post master general, Business Development & Technology.
Bharti Airtel stated that it has started an ongoing collection drive across the state for the convenience of the customers. They have been notified via SMS’s to re- submit their documents and are expected to cooperate by visiting a well-located venue. This initiative by Cellular Association of India (COAI) is to create awareness and to address the unauthorised SIM issue.
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'
- NDCP 2018: Preparing India For A Digital Future?
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc