Bharti Airtel's Enterprise Head Resigns
After serving as president of Enterprise Services at Airtel, David Nishball has quit the organisation.
Nishball was responsible for all business-to-business activities including wholesale carrier and corporate markets - both within India and globally.
Nishball has decided to leave Airtel after his contract ends, but will continue in a transition role with Bharti Airtel until mid-April 2010.
Prior to joining Airtel, Nishball was a senior VP, Asia Pacific, for Orange Business Services (formerly Equant) based in Singapore.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report