Bharti Airtel's Enterprise Head Resigns
After serving as president of Enterprise Services at Airtel, David Nishball has quit the organisation.
Nishball was responsible for all business-to-business activities including wholesale carrier and corporate markets - both within India and globally.
Nishball has decided to leave Airtel after his contract ends, but will continue in a transition role with Bharti Airtel until mid-April 2010.
Prior to joining Airtel, Nishball was a senior VP, Asia Pacific, for Orange Business Services (formerly Equant) based in Singapore.
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Meg Whitman Quits As Hewlett Packard CEO
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend