Bharti Airtel's Enterprise Head Resigns
After serving as president of Enterprise Services at Airtel, David Nishball has quit the organisation.
Nishball was responsible for all business-to-business activities including wholesale carrier and corporate markets - both within India and globally.
Nishball has decided to leave Airtel after his contract ends, but will continue in a transition role with Bharti Airtel until mid-April 2010.
Prior to joining Airtel, Nishball was a senior VP, Asia Pacific, for Orange Business Services (formerly Equant) based in Singapore.
- Chatbots Making Inroads In The Enterprise
- CIO Klub Plans Regional, Global Expansion: Umesh Mehta
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market
- Why The Future of V2X Technology Is Promising
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- IoT Can Be A Game Changer For Utilities Sector