Bharti Airtel's Enterprise Head Resigns
After serving as president of Enterprise Services at Airtel, David Nishball has quit the organisation.
Nishball was responsible for all business-to-business activities including wholesale carrier and corporate markets - both within India and globally.
Nishball has decided to leave Airtel after his contract ends, but will continue in a transition role with Bharti Airtel until mid-April 2010.
Prior to joining Airtel, Nishball was a senior VP, Asia Pacific, for Orange Business Services (formerly Equant) based in Singapore.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments