Bharti Airtel's Enterprise Head Resigns
After serving as president of Enterprise Services at Airtel, David Nishball has quit the organisation.
Nishball was responsible for all business-to-business activities including wholesale carrier and corporate markets - both within India and globally.
Nishball has decided to leave Airtel after his contract ends, but will continue in a transition role with Bharti Airtel until mid-April 2010.
Prior to joining Airtel, Nishball was a senior VP, Asia Pacific, for Orange Business Services (formerly Equant) based in Singapore.
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise