Bharti Announces New Appointments
Bharti Teletech recently announced several appointments in its core leadership team. This is in alignment with the company’s mission to become India’s finest sales and distribution service by 2012 according to a statement
The appointments list is as follows:
Atul Jain, has been appointed as director for sales and distribution. He will be closely supporting the CEO in driving the sales and distribution strategy of the company.
Suresh Gupta, has been appointed as chief finance officer. Gupta will be supporting the CEO in institutionalizing benchmarked finance, logistics and IT process initiatives in Beetel
Sandeep Tewari has joined Bharti Teletech as head, marketing and alliances. He will be supporting in Beetel brand building and acquiring new distribution alliances with technology principal partners.
Sunil K Goyal, CEO of Bharti Teletech said, "The new leadership team is ready to carve out a fresh wave of growth for Bharti Teletech.
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Moving From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing 101 – The What, Why and How
- CDO Converge To Focus On Digital Workplace
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- Online Retailers Battle It Out For Independence Day
- Using Inventory Management To Minimize Food Wastage