Bharti Donates Rs 3 Cr. for Flood Victims
The cheque was handed over to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, by Rakesh Bharti Mittal, vice chairman of Bharti Enterprises and co-chairman, Bharti Foundation.
Rakesh Bharti Mittal, said, “The recent floods in Bihar and Assam have affected millions of people and the devastation has been truly unfortunate. In this difficult moment for the affected people in the two states, Bharti Foundation would like to support the Government’s relief efforts in a humble but meaningful way, by making a contribution to the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund.”
Thousands of employees from across the Bharti Group had volunteered to donate one day’s salary to support the efforts of the Government in undertaking relief measures in the flood affected areas. Bharti group companies contributed an equal amount to the effort.
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- AMD To Woo Enterprises With New Line Of Processors
- Why Big Enterprises Are Leaving Cloud For Other Tools
- Why AWS Is A Growth Engine For Indian Businesses
- How CIOs Of Midsize Firms Can Drive Digital Transformation
- GDPR’s Security Measures, Breach Notification For Indian IT
- From Good to Great Customer Touchpoints