Bharti To Connect Mundra Port SEZ
Bharti Airtel has announced an alliance with the Adani Group for setting up telecommunications network infrastructure for its multi-sector Special Economic Zone (SEZ) located at Mundra port.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for providing telecom solutions was signed between Vinod Sawhny, joint president, Bharti Airtel Limited, and Ameet H.Desai, CFO, (Infrastructure), Adani Group.
Under the agreement, Bharti Airtel’s telecom facilities will connect all areas of the Mundra Port Special Economic Zone, in a phased approach.
Sawhny said, “The partnership with the Adani Group is a great beginning to realize the vision of SEZs in the country. Bharti Airtel has repeatedly demonstrated its expertise in setting up complex and extensive projects for large enterprises across India. We are happy to be the exclusive partner for setting up the telecom network for Mundra Port Special Economic Zone, which when completed will be among India’s largest.”
Ameet added, “We have achieved an important milestone with this project. This initiative will go a long-way in providing communication backbone to existing as well as prospective occupants of SEZ, and improve productivity.”
Bharti will equip the Mundra Port Special Economic Zone with data, fixed voice and mobile services providing them with end-to-end connectivity, and video surveillance.
Bharti’s managed hosting and business resiliency, and continuity services will offer companies, safeguards against unforeseen disasters by access to back up of critical business data and applications.
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- How Firms Can Improve Internal Customer Satisfaction