Bharti To Connect Mundra Port SEZ
Bharti Airtel has announced an alliance with the Adani Group for setting up telecommunications network infrastructure for its multi-sector Special Economic Zone (SEZ) located at Mundra port.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for providing telecom solutions was signed between Vinod Sawhny, joint president, Bharti Airtel Limited, and Ameet H.Desai, CFO, (Infrastructure), Adani Group.
Under the agreement, Bharti Airtel’s telecom facilities will connect all areas of the Mundra Port Special Economic Zone, in a phased approach.
Sawhny said, “The partnership with the Adani Group is a great beginning to realize the vision of SEZs in the country. Bharti Airtel has repeatedly demonstrated its expertise in setting up complex and extensive projects for large enterprises across India. We are happy to be the exclusive partner for setting up the telecom network for Mundra Port Special Economic Zone, which when completed will be among India’s largest.”
Ameet added, “We have achieved an important milestone with this project. This initiative will go a long-way in providing communication backbone to existing as well as prospective occupants of SEZ, and improve productivity.”
Bharti will equip the Mundra Port Special Economic Zone with data, fixed voice and mobile services providing them with end-to-end connectivity, and video surveillance.
Bharti’s managed hosting and business resiliency, and continuity services will offer companies, safeguards against unforeseen disasters by access to back up of critical business data and applications.
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Encouraging More Women Into Tech Leadership Roles
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech