Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
Bhaskar Choudhuri has been promoted as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of Lenovo Asia Pacific, and is now responsible for elevating Lenovo’s brand across the region. Bhaskar, who was previously Lenovo India’s Head of Marketing, has succeeded former regional CMO Nick Reynolds, who has been appointed the company’s global Head of Marketing for Digital, Web & Social Media.
As Lenovo India’s marketing team for the last five years, where he was responsible for marketing strategy and aligning marketing to the overall business objectives. Under Bhaskar’s leadership, the company successfully launched its smartphones in the India market, as well as many new initiatives in the digital marketing space.
He also played a key role in making Lenovo’s Services a brand differentiator through multiple activations, which greatly improved customer perception of Lenovo’s service quality.
Outgoing regional CMO Nick Reynolds, who drove significant improvement in Lenovo’s brand recognition in Asia Pacific for the last four years, is now focused on growing Lenovo’s digital and social media capabilities globally.
This includes creating a strong infrastructure, building digital partnerships, and enhancing Lenovo’s website and social media platforms across its diverse business groups. Nick now reports to the company’s newly appointed global CMO Gina Qiao.
- 5 Ways Integrating CRM with Marketing Automation Can Boost Sales
- Application Dependency Mapping Is Critical For Business Availability
- Bahrain FinTech Bay To Collaborate With Global Leaders To Drive Growth
- Mobile Gaming Platforms Growing At Breakneck Speed: Report
- 20 Milestones As Google Celebrates Its 20th Birthday
- Top Tech Brands With A Strong Focus On Their Own E-Commerce Website
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer