Bhaskar Menon Appointed President & CEO of e4e
Bhaskar Menon has replaced e4e co-founder Somshankar Das as the company’s CEO. In a press statement, the board of directors of the company said Das, who served as CEO since 2000, has left to pursue new interests, with the appointment of Bhaskar coming into effect on June 15, 2009.
K.B. Chandrasekhar, chairman of the board of e4e, a global business services company said, "Som has been instrumental in defining our strategy, spearheading our M&A transactions, and establishing e4e as a premium tech support and managed services brand with Fortune 1000 clients. With the appointment of Bhaskar, we look forward to leveraging his deep operational experience and granular understanding of the services markets to take our company to its next logical level of growth."
Menon has more than twenty years of experience in global multi-nationals, including MphasiS, Citibank, and Merrill Lynch. He was an angel investor and a founding executive of MphasiS., where he was president of its BPO operations till 2006.
"I am very pleased to join e4e as president and CEO," said Menon. "I see enormous growth potential within the solid foundation already present at e4e and look forward to working with our clients and the e4e team across the world to surpass our own expectations."
Menon will be based in e4e’s world headquarters in Santa Clara, California and will report directly to the chairman.
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66