BHL Deploys mySAP ERP
One of India’s largest sugar and ethanol manufacturers, Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd. (BHL) is implementing SAP’s mySAP ERP software suite in order to support its mission critical business processes and manage company’s future growth initiatives.
The primary objective of the deployment is to optimize BHL’s entire supply chain, exercise greater control over the inventory and streamline discrete business processes for greater operational efficiency and business growth.
BHL has chosen mySAP ERP’s Financials, Operations and Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions for the deployment. It aims to integrate and support key business functions such as finance, procurement, logistics, materials, production, sales and management of Human Resources (HR) through the ERP.
V. K Bansal, Deputy G.M., IT, BHL informed that the company has planned 17 sugar plants across UP in the coming months. According to him, implementation of the ERP will standardize varied business processes throughout the organization and facilitate better management of business crucial information.
IBM has been roped in as the implementer and will be overseeing the deployment of the ERP. The entire deployment is being done at one go and not in phases, told Bansal. The initiative is already underway and BHL hopes that it will be completed in 8-9 month’s time.
During the deployment IBM will also train the IT team at BHL to manage and look after the system post implementation as the stipulated time for IBM to provide support services to BHL is only two months.
The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study
- Ericsson Opens First India Experience Studio in Gurugram
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know