BHL Deploys mySAP ERP
One of India’s largest sugar and ethanol manufacturers, Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd. (BHL) is implementing SAP’s mySAP ERP software suite in order to support its mission critical business processes and manage company’s future growth initiatives.
The primary objective of the deployment is to optimize BHL’s entire supply chain, exercise greater control over the inventory and streamline discrete business processes for greater operational efficiency and business growth.
BHL has chosen mySAP ERP’s Financials, Operations and Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions for the deployment. It aims to integrate and support key business functions such as finance, procurement, logistics, materials, production, sales and management of Human Resources (HR) through the ERP.
V. K Bansal, Deputy G.M., IT, BHL informed that the company has planned 17 sugar plants across UP in the coming months. According to him, implementation of the ERP will standardize varied business processes throughout the organization and facilitate better management of business crucial information.
IBM has been roped in as the implementer and will be overseeing the deployment of the ERP. The entire deployment is being done at one go and not in phases, told Bansal. The initiative is already underway and BHL hopes that it will be completed in 8-9 month’s time.
During the deployment IBM will also train the IT team at BHL to manage and look after the system post implementation as the stipulated time for IBM to provide support services to BHL is only two months.
The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools