Bird Group's IT Offers For Travel Industry
The Bird Group, a known Indian conglomerate in the Travel and Information Technology arena, has announced seven key solutions for the Indian travel and tourism industry.
Developed by Bird Information Systems, a division of the Bird Group, the solutions, catering to the need of airlines, travel agencies and the end traveler communities include:
* Airline Inventory Reservation System (AIRS): A web based hosting system for low cost domestic and regional carriers with limited operations to market their product and control inventory. AIRS customers include Kingfisher Airlines, Paramount Airways, Go Air, Indus Airways, Air One and Shree Raj Travels.
* BSP TQS: A Ticket Quota System for airlines that helps update the airline ticket quota on the Global Distribution Systems (GDS).
* ARINC iMUSE: Addresses common use of IT outsourcing needs across airport locations.
* Res4.com: India’s first B2B portal for accessing small and mid-sized travel service providers, (Accommodation, Taxi, Tour Operators and Railways).
* SARAL: Provides travel agents instant connectivity to the Amadeus host site in Germany through an IP based network. It enables the running of more than one application at any given time.
* Amadeus Agent Management System (AAMS): A Windows-based client server application, it has been developed as a tool for providing centralized information of a GDS’s Customers.
* PNR SMS: Enables travel agents to send travel itineraries to their passenger’s mobile phone via SMS.
Ankur Bhatia, Executive Director of The Bird Group, said, “Our focus is on designing and delivering state-of-the-art technology solutions that empower the travel community to ultimately offer a superior travel experience to end travelers.”
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- Flash Is Redefining The Way We Travel
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study