Birlasoft Appoints Head of Global Delivery
Birlasoft, the IT services wing of the $ 1.4 billion C K Birla Group has appointed Sanjay Gupta as the new head of global delivery.
Gupta joins Birlasoft from Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) where he had spent over 25 years handling various portfolios covering delivery and business development across IT, IS and BPO/KPO business streams. He did his M.Tech. in mechanical engineering from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, in 1983.
J Ramachandran, chief executive officer, Birlasoft, said, It has been our constant endeavour to make Birlasoft a customer and delivery- centric organization. Sanjay, with his rich experience, has the challenge to not only maintain this tested practice, but to take it to the next level. I wish him all the very best in this new role.
Ramachandran himself has played a pivotal role in helping Birlasoft mature into a delivery-centric organization when he was the company s chief delivery officer, before being promoted to CEO, according to a press release.
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz