Birlasoft Appoints Head of Global Delivery
Birlasoft, the IT services wing of the $ 1.4 billion C K Birla Group has appointed Sanjay Gupta as the new head of global delivery.
Gupta joins Birlasoft from Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) where he had spent over 25 years handling various portfolios covering delivery and business development across IT, IS and BPO/KPO business streams. He did his M.Tech. in mechanical engineering from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, in 1983.
J Ramachandran, chief executive officer, Birlasoft, said, It has been our constant endeavour to make Birlasoft a customer and delivery- centric organization. Sanjay, with his rich experience, has the challenge to not only maintain this tested practice, but to take it to the next level. I wish him all the very best in this new role.
Ramachandran himself has played a pivotal role in helping Birlasoft mature into a delivery-centric organization when he was the company s chief delivery officer, before being promoted to CEO, according to a press release.
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit