Birlasoft Appoints Head of Global Delivery
Birlasoft, the IT services wing of the $ 1.4 billion C K Birla Group has appointed Sanjay Gupta as the new head of global delivery.
Gupta joins Birlasoft from Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) where he had spent over 25 years handling various portfolios covering delivery and business development across IT, IS and BPO/KPO business streams. He did his M.Tech. in mechanical engineering from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, in 1983.
J Ramachandran, chief executive officer, Birlasoft, said, It has been our constant endeavour to make Birlasoft a customer and delivery- centric organization. Sanjay, with his rich experience, has the challenge to not only maintain this tested practice, but to take it to the next level. I wish him all the very best in this new role.
Ramachandran himself has played a pivotal role in helping Birlasoft mature into a delivery-centric organization when he was the company s chief delivery officer, before being promoted to CEO, according to a press release.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study