BlackBerry and Flurry announce Flurry Analytics
BlackBerry and Flurry announced today Flurry Analytics for BlackBerry 10. It is expected to become available by the end of Q2. Flurry Analytics is a tool that developers can integrate with their apps to enable access to user data. It provides developers a consolidated dashboard across multiple platforms for convenience and control with a deeper understanding of audience demographics, customer acquisition, user engagement and purchasing patterns.
Flurry Analytics will enable BlackBerry 10 app developers to establish performance benchmarks against category and overall market as well as deepen customer insights to improve monetization and retention strategies.
“Flurry is proud to support the vibrant BlackBerry 10 developer community as they adopt the new platform,” said Simon Khalaf, CEO, Flurry.
BlackBerry today also unveiled BlackBerry Enterprise Instant Messaging (Enterprise IM) 3.0, a free update of the company’s enterprise instant messaging solution, enabling customers with BlackBerry 10 smartphones to communicate over Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office Communication Server or IBM Lotus Sametime.
The Canada-based mobile-phone maker also announced plans to make its mobile social network, BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), available to iOS and Android users this summer, with support planned for iOS 6, and Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher, all subject to approval by the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- What Google's Foray Into E-Commerce Means For India
- Apple Leads the Slowing Wearables Market, Says IDC
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- Ex-SoftBank Executive Nikesh Arora Joins Palo Alto As CEO