BlackBerry and Flurry announce Flurry Analytics
BlackBerry and Flurry announced today Flurry Analytics for BlackBerry 10. It is expected to become available by the end of Q2. Flurry Analytics is a tool that developers can integrate with their apps to enable access to user data. It provides developers a consolidated dashboard across multiple platforms for convenience and control with a deeper understanding of audience demographics, customer acquisition, user engagement and purchasing patterns.
Flurry Analytics will enable BlackBerry 10 app developers to establish performance benchmarks against category and overall market as well as deepen customer insights to improve monetization and retention strategies.
“Flurry is proud to support the vibrant BlackBerry 10 developer community as they adopt the new platform,” said Simon Khalaf, CEO, Flurry.
BlackBerry today also unveiled BlackBerry Enterprise Instant Messaging (Enterprise IM) 3.0, a free update of the company’s enterprise instant messaging solution, enabling customers with BlackBerry 10 smartphones to communicate over Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office Communication Server or IBM Lotus Sametime.
The Canada-based mobile-phone maker also announced plans to make its mobile social network, BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), available to iOS and Android users this summer, with support planned for iOS 6, and Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher, all subject to approval by the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- How Big Data Can Combat Child Trafficking
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- Big Data Analytics Firm Dataiku Expands Into Asia Pacific
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Salesforce And Google Form Strategic Partnership
- What Makes Apple So Bullish About India
- Top Nine Trends in ICT Sector: TrendForce