BlackBerry appoints Sunil Lalvani as MD for India
BlackBerry today announced the appointment of Sunil Lalvani as Managing Director for India. Lalvani will be responsible for overseeing and driving the overall business strategy and growth for BlackBerry in India.
Sunil Lalvani is an industry veteran with over 20 years of extensive experience in the telecom sales and networking sector. Sunil had been with BlackBerry since 2009, spearheading Enterprise Sales in India prior to his appointment as Managing Director.
“BlackBerry is driving the adoption of its next generation of mobile computing platform with BlackBerry 10, and India is a key market for growth of the powerful platform. Our focus will be to drive differentiated solutions for consumers and enterprise customers in India, providing a unique mobility experience that harnesses the full range of the BlackBerry offering,” said Lalvani.
Prior to joining BlackBerry in 2009, Lalvani worked at various senior level positions with leading IT companies including Cisco, Nokia, SITA-Equant, and Global Telesystems in networking and telecom sales to enterprise customers in India.
- BlackBerry's Hub Software Now Comes On Android
- BlackBerry Offers Secure Apps Via Microsoft Azure Platform
- BlackBerry’s Iconic Classic Smartphone Makes Exit
- Apple Top Choice Among Enterprises For Security: Report
- Nokia And BlackBerry: Not End Of Road Yet
- Revenue Loss May Hit Blackberry’s Smartphone Biz
- Airtel Payments Bank Reveals New CEO's Name
- "We've Moved Beyond Being Just A Storage Company"
- WhatsApp Now Dominates Over Half Of The World: Report
- Protecting Customer Privacy Is BlackBerry's Core Principle: John Chen